4:10 gears and an intake

• Sponsors (?)

wait till u drive your car with those gears, your going to feel the biggest difference, your car is going to feel ALOT faster, and you will win alot more races, because of such good exceleration.

If I were you I wouldn't stomp on the car in 1st gear one your first trip out. I would do a nice second gear pull. Even with my 3.73's, I let the car get up to about 5600 and pushed the clutch in about half way and yanked second and the ass of the car started to come around. I didn't expect it, so I'm just letting you know. Also, do you have a stick or automatic, because if you have an automatic, you have to watch out for nailing the limiter in 1st gear.

Joe

yea you can get sideways up till 3rd gear, its pretty cool, our cars handle very well though so you wont have to worry, if u stomp on it in first gear the whole tail of your car will start swaying,same for 2nd an an sometimes 3rd. just be careful

I did these mods at he same time, it wasn't a performer intake but it was a t-moss lower with opened up slightly upper etc. First gears=useless second gear=almost useless third gear= good chirps, and that is with a kumho ecsta supra 712 they stick ok and they are 255/50/16 so they have a good contact patch, and i also have a locker rear, you speedo is gonna be hella off though. If you just change the drive gear on the output shaft the speedo will be right. Our cars have a black 20 tooth driven gear already, so all they need is the black drive gear (6 tooth) to make the speedo DEAD ON. A shop would probably supply the gear 10$ and put it in for around 50$ the speedcal would almost be waste unless you are gonna change gear ratios again

jason