4.6 newb....im from the fox 5.0 side of stangnet

• Sponsors (?)

Maybe the SN-95 harness is different, but the spliced wires had to occur within the housing. The sequencer was located in the trunk, but I had to splice into a few wires between the headlight housing and the body of the car... water got in there and f**ked me.

I bought mine from Webelectricproducts.com and they have a lifetime warranty, so I can mail it to them and get new ones, but my stock wires are all corroded from getting water in there.. sucks.

I installed the kit. Literally there is one wire that goes through to the housing. and it goes inside a bulb socket just like an oem wire would and the oem rubber boot protects it.... All other connections are done inside. I soldered the connections instead of using the crimp on connectors it came prewired with...... I think it should work fine....

Look at figure 3............ the white wire is only one to go through to the tail light.

NEW96-04Install1.jpg

I'm diggin' it Shawn! Lowering it definitely made it look much better. I remember the droptop and the old EFI coupe, but I missed all your other cars while I was away. I really like the gray notchback...thing was clean. What ever happened to Indyblack5.0?

I'm diggin' it Shawn! Lowering it definitely made it look much better. I remember the droptop and the old EFI coupe, but I missed all your other cars while I was away. I really like the gray notchback...thing was clean. What ever happened to Indyblack5.0?

Thanks! Where u been?
Indyblk50 is still around. In fact he's a service manager at a local shop. I took my mustang there friday and had it aligned. We went out to lunch. He has a 600+ hp gt i attached photo.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329185090.208220.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329185090.208220.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 97
Geeze he got serious then huh? That's a sick car with big HP's.

I took a 4 or 5 year hiatus from the Mustang scene to race motorcycles. It was an extremely expensive sport and I'm saving for a house, so the race bike was sold and now the stang is my main hobby focus once again lol. What happened to 5.0 Tech? It's extremely dead over there.

Geeze he got serious then huh? That's a sick car with big HP's.

I took a 4 or 5 year hiatus from the Mustang scene to race motorcycles. It was an extremely expensive sport and I'm saving for a house, so the race bike was sold and now the stang is my main hobby focus once again lol. What happened to 5.0 Tech? It's extremely dead over there.

50tech.com.... just kinda faded away.....advertising dropped off....members scattered .... Mike the site owner finished college and started his career so he doesn't have much time to do anything with it... It got over run with Bots posting **** a while back. I happened to see it so I contacted Mike and he locked it down so any new members need approved.and we cleaned it up. He said he will just leave the site there for any info people may want from it.....