4.6 Section Rocks

Guero

Oct 11, 2005
4.6 Section SUCKSSS

i went on there cuz my friend bought a 2002 GT. i asked what he should do to it. Someone respnded to do the same as what i had on my sig. Then i wrote i thought it didn´t need that cuz its newer. then they responded with some smartass comments, ****ers. anyway im getting my gears put in:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

• Sponsors (?)

I read the thread and im not sure what they said that was so wrong. Probably would have gotten the same response here if u had a 4.6 and came in here asking about a 5.0.

Are you thinking that cause its newer that it has better parts, so u dont need to upgrade all of the same parts that u would on a 5.0 since the stock 5.0 parts are terrible? Well their parts are better, but they still can/should be upgraded as those guys said. If i had a 99+ i wouldnt hesitate to do a 4.6 DOHC swap :nice: (shoot, i want to do one NOW! lol :lol:)

nmcgrawj said:
If i had a 99+ i wouldnt hesitate to do a 4.6 DOHC swap :nice: (shoot, i want to do one NOW! lol :lol:)

i hear ya man. i can't believe i havent done it already, but mark my words: when the day comes that i need to buy a dart block, i will swap a built alum block dohc with a bigazz single hairdrier.

lol, I read the title of this thread and thought the modular guys were talking about poop or wiping their asses or "what the heck is that blue light on when my headlights get brighter? Is it a warning for my headlights?". :rlaugh: