4-lug brake upgrade magazine article?

sodapop

Nov 13, 2007
Metro Detroit
Was hoping someone could help. I swear I saw a cheapo 4-lug brake upgrade article in either MM&FF or 5.0 Mustang while killing time in the grocery store. Anyway, I didn't purchase the magazine and have no idea the name of the magazine or month of the article. It was a couple months ago. Can anyone help me out with the name and month? I thought it was a great article if you want to soldier on with the 4-lugs. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!

• Sponsors (?)

I have no idea about the magazine article, but this might be like what you're looking for:

BP_1.jpg

Maximum Motorsports Brake Upgrade Package for 87-93.

Part # BP-1. 257.04

See http://www.svo73mm.cjb.net/ for the best and cheapest brake upgrades. The site doesn't sell anything but some fittings, but the tech notes are great. It tells you what junkyard or remanufactured parts to use to upgrade your brakes. It has almost everything you could want to know about Mustang brakes on it.

Yeah, save the cash. I had poweslots on a 92 GT, but they were on there when I got it. It didn't stop any better then previous or current foxes I have owned. Just get quality replacment pads and rotors. Change your fluid, and buy new hoses while your at it. For the rear, buy new drums, shoes, springs, wheel cylinders, and self adjusters. Our cars have seen some miles....so this can't hurt.