4 Lug Bullitt Rim?

• Sponsors (?)

There are number of folks on this very forum that run that kit and I've not heard any complaints yet. It's a nice, low buck, solution for a 5 lug converion, in my opinion.

No such thing as 4lug bullits. FYI...You can't run 17" gt's or bullits with those front rotors. Running 16's no problem, but 17's no. Let me rephrase that, you can run them but only without centercaps. I have the same setup and granted the front wheels fit the center caps won't go on. Thought by hammering the grease caps would make it fit, boy was I wrong. Now I'm looking for 94-95spindles. I org had 15 on my '89, now I have 17's and yes it does throw off the speedo a bit. You need a 3.73 speedo gear, if you haven't already done so.

wazazzle said:
No such thing as 4lug bullits. FYI...You can't run 17" gt's or bullits with those front rotors. Running 16's no problem, but 17's no. Let me rephrase that, you can run them but only without centercaps. I have the same setup and granted the front wheels fit the center caps won't go on. Thought by hammering the grease caps would make it fit, boy was I wrong. Now I'm looking for 94-95spindles. I org had 15 on my '89, now I have 17's and yes it does throw off the speedo a bit. You need a 3.73 speedo gear, if you haven't already done so.

Ok.. so there's one complaint. :D

The only way to fit the bullitt style rims properly is with the SN95 front spindles. As wazzle stated, the rim itself will mount to the SVO rotors but the dust cap will stick out too far and you will not beable to run the center cap of the rim....