$400 9" Rear End - Good Deal???

Do a lot of shopping on EGay do ya?.............. Sorry I couldn't resist.

Only for stilletos and daisy dukes big boy... Errr uhhhh, nevermind :eek:

Yeah, I may just bite the bullet and send this unknown person nearly $2000 of my hard earned money, wish they lived close so I could go meet and talk to them first...

You know of any joints that do complete bolt-ins like that around Portland / SW Washington???

Thanks dood...

• Sponsors (?)

Only for stilletos and daisy dukes big boy... Errr uhhhh, nevermind :eek:

Yeah, I may just bite the bullet and send this unknown person nearly $2000 of my hard earned money, wish they lived close so I could go meet and talk to them first...

You know of any joints that do complete bolt-ins like that around Portland / SW Washington???

Thanks dood...

I don't know of any. I knew I was going to piece together/ rebuild a rear so I didn't even look. I would look into the summit idea or call Baxter Auto parts locally and maybe they can hook you up. I am a member or Mustangs Unlimited Car Club in Vancouver locally and Baxter will give you discounts if you are a club member. I sometimes can get parts cheaper through them than Summmit with the club discounts.

I was looking for my center section to be rebuilt with a posi and found it was cheaper to purchased a rebuilt center sections with a new posi on eBay at a lower price. If you want info on the club just pm me, we have a meeting next Thursday (9th). http://www.mustangsunlimitedclub.com/
Darreld