400rwhp and I want more--give me ideas

• Sponsors (?)

I do,but that wasn't the point of me posting my opinion..

Your car needs to be strapped on the dyno with the proper setup and tuned..Very consevative with 12-14 psi you should have 500rwhp..I'd be very unhappy with those numbers and the mods you have..Your car will make alot of power..It just needs a few things changed and a good tune..Lidio is AWESOME..With the right setup,he should get that car to 500rwhp....

Tim

attachment.php

OK. So, here's what I don't understand and please don't think I'm picking at you.........just trying to figure this out as my combo is/will be very similar. I made 437 rwhp/404 rwtq with an s trim (3.33" pulley-9.5 psi), AFM powerpipe, untouched bullitt intake, 42s w/ stock meter, magnaflow cat x pipe, and magnaflow cat back.

Your car makes less power with more displacement and more boost. Tim, is it simply the meter here or is there something else going on?

Its got to be in the tune.SOmething we are not seeing.

Its hard to judge the dyno with out the data from the runs.(aka maf counts,intake temps,timing).

My thoughts-the c&l is pegging but with out the maf counts its hard to know .

I agree with cobra killer and micool.Something is not right in the combo.
Also with that big bore and no cams it is also holding the combo back.

But it should still make more than 400 rwhp even with stock cams.

My numbers in sig are on a .20 over stock motor,P&P heads,cams,untouched bullitt intake,3.1 pulley on a s trim--and pump gas.

Like micool says not trying to bash you or pick on you .Just trying to figure out where the issue is.

white99gt said:
Its got to be in the tune.SOmething we are not seeing.

Its hard to judge the dyno with out the data from the runs.(aka maf counts,intake temps,timing).

My thoughts-the c&l is pegging but with out the maf counts its hard to know .

I agree with cobra killer and micool.Something is not right in the combo.
Also with that big bore and no cams it is also holding the combo back.

But it should still make more than 400 rwhp even with stock cams.

My numbers in sig are on a .20 over stock motor,P&P heads,cams,untouched bullitt intake,3.1 pulley on a s trim--and pump gas.

Like micool says not trying to bash you or pick on you .Just trying to figure out where the issue is.

i appreciate all the input. no offense taken here as i'm the one soliciting your opionions :p