43,000 for a 2005 GT conv...

• Sponsors (?)

Jenns,
That is outrageous for a v6. They might be a dealership that sells a lot of other cars and trucks. If they can get on those prices, great if not oh well. I think in the long run it hampers their allotment next year, if they don't move them.

Blk05Retro said:
Jenns,
That is outrageous for a v6. They might be a dealership that sells a lot of other cars and trucks. If they can get on those prices, great if not oh well. I think in the long run it hampers their allotment next year, if they don't move them.

Hey Blk.....Unfortunately that inventory MOVES in this area in about 3-7 days. Both the dealerships - Future Ford and Folsom Lake Ford are "Blue Oval Certified" dealers. Their allocations are safe. Folsom is a Saleen Certified Sales Dealer and Future Ford is a Roush Certified Sales Dealer. All-in-all they are sitting pretty. Steve Plaeu, part owner of Future Ford, has bought Suburban Ford in this area and also added 3 more dealership to his Empire. He also offers speciality items like Panoz, Cobra-R, Limited Stangs - Race ready. It is like a candy shop in that place!!!! He was one of the first on the West Coast with a Blue and White GT.

Topless..... Yep... I am one of the idiots that moves on impulse and lust. :nonono: Still working on this. Not real smart especially since I work for a Pension Firm and know better.

Bill Ford will not be collecting a compensation package anytime soon if this keeps up. Ford is only one small step above "Junk" credit status and I'm not too sure their current mid-size sedan demographic is going to care that they are getting rid of the Taurus. I don't think the F-150, Focus and Stang can keep them afloat too much longer.

Jennifer

Even worse..I have been waiting to see if Folsom Lake Ford updated their specs on the AODs...They have them as 4 speeds... :( I just emailed the internet sales manager and asked him to update it.

Geez....The power of the internet, positive and negative.

Jenn