498RWHP @ just over 8.5 PSI LOL *graph*

• Sponsors (?)

^How do you like the pro racer stuff? Can you compensate for different injectors/MAF, ect?

Thanks guys :D

The pro racer is worth every penny. Very easy to use yourself. You can compensate for different injectors/MAF. Best part is, you can tune anytime you want. Winter means different air density, which means different AFR. Unlike the dyno, your car is TRULY tuned with weather conditions in mind. Dyno tunes can't provide wind or real life conditions that will affect the tune. Best $400 I have spent.

its the PSI these motors cannot handle. with larger turbo's, you move more air at lower boost levels than smaller ones. this is why properly choosing turbos based on goals/setups is key, as in the above. with a mere 8psi hes making close to 500whp. i know for a fact most guys run 11-12psi on intercooled vortech or procharger setups and make barely 450 to the wheels while at that level, running their motors on borrowed time.

IMO even at 10psi with a great tune, youll still put down 100whp more than any centrifugal guy and put less strain on the rotating assembly.

Good Job! keep up the modding! are you going to try a different dyno next time?
:nonono:
You are comparing a TT setup to a single blower setup. That isnt a very fair comparison. There is a reason why TT setups have to run in the dual power adder class.

Great numbers!!!!

SOUNDS AWSOME MAN, congrats! you are making the same power at low psi as i will make with 15 psi and the blower. really proves turbos effectiveness. good luck with it. how does the car feel? is it just sick to drive on the road or what?

Thanks guys! And glad to hear 98stang, im going to do it as well! Could you verify that I can compensate for 62# injectors for me? I know it will do 60 but want to make sure 62s are supported. Thanks

^ Car feels crazy LOL. I love how the car just keeps pulling and pulling...the further you pull it the more power you get. Your going to LOVE 500RWHP thats for sure....although i PERSONALLY think your going to put down around 550 @ 15PSI :)

Thanks guys! And glad to hear 98stang, im going to do it as well! Could you verify that I can compensate for 62# injectors for me? I know it will do 60 but want to make sure 62s are supported. Thanks

^ Car feels crazy LOL. I love how the car just keeps pulling and pulling...the further you pull it the more power you get. Your going to LOVE 500RWHP thats for sure....although i PERSONALLY think your going to put down around 550 @ 15PSI :)

Ya the highest I could find was 60 :( ...u can contact SCT and I'm sure u will get a 62lb file

Thanks 98stang I really appreciate the help :flag: . And yep im sure they can help me out...heck even 60s would be VERY close to 62s, so it may work anyways. Ill just tune it to the A/F I want.

03ghost
Well I think im going to go with a 9.0-1 compression. You can be sure im always scheming on ways to get the most power I can and thats whats behind it LOL. 9.0-1 will give almost the same N/A power as I have now, then add in heads, new engine, stroker, and it will make even more N/A. The extra compression will also help with spoolup vs 8.5-1, along with gas milage. And since I want to be running 17-18PSI on pump, 9.0-1 can do that.
8.5 can go 20PSI but I wouldnt use it anyways...just take longer to spoolup (8.5-1 compression + the fact ill need to hit 20PSI) for roughly the same power.

then on race gas it doesnt matter what my compression is...I should be sending a good 23PSI through her reguardless and turning the timing WAY up. Guys run 14-1 compression and send 30#s of boost through them with C-16....so thats not a problem.
So the more base power I have, the better off ill be all the way around. I get the power I want on pump, with the boost lv my turbos will like. :)

^ OFF TOPIC BUT a cheaper and more power capable route would be to run twin Ford GT pumps and no BAP. That combo is said to support nearly 800RWHP. I just bought another Ford GT pump myself actually... $96 shipped from Ebay.