4cyl Springs Front and Back OR just Front?

• Sponsors (?)

Just use them in the front. I wouldn't change the rearsprings , but an airbag did make a good difference on mine. While your changing the springs you might as well go with 70/30 struts or something like that, because it's not going to handle very well after those anyway.

My car was originally a 4-cyl car. It's had a 5.0 in it for 3 years now with regular strip use. I noticed no difference in ride height or ride quality when i put the V-8 in. After all, the swap only made my car weigh in 100 LBS heavier, that's including the 8.8" rear axle swap.

4 Cylinder Springs in the REAR and front with 90/10 Lakewoods will help get you the 60ft. times you are looking for. Remember, the rear needs to compress the suspenssion more than the front needs to rise, plus the weight transfer is much easier down than up on either end. I have run 4 cyl. in the rear with great success as well as many other 11 sec stangs I race with. Just my $.02

i was thinken of going with 4cyl springs up front not only for launches but to lower the front a bit also...the front of my car with the stock springs sits to high...how much will they lower it?? also wheres the best place to get the springs??