4th annual NW SN meet

saleenster said:
Having an event at a shop requires quite a bit. With the amount of cars that show up, Jeff has to clear out the shop which takes about a wk to have customers pick up their cars, etc. Also, Customers that already have appointments still need completion prior to May 13th. So its not an easy date to change or obtain for that matter. Parking lot needs to be cleaned, other shops need to be advised of the event cause Parking will take up other shops areas as well. We extended it to May for weather purposes.:flag:

Yeah I know i'm just giving you crap..
I got :owned: by the Vegas trip :bang:
Oh well maybe next year or some other event.

• Sponsors (?)

hicalibrbulit said:
Can't wait Cory. Sounds like a first class event!:nice:
Kerry, you bought a Roush? How about some pics.

Steve, these will have to do, been waiting for some good weather to take a few good shots.

Attachments

• Mini_front.JPG
    Mini_front.JPG
    24.2 KB · Views: 63
  • mini_side.JPG
    mini_side.JPG
    21 KB · Views: 76
saleenster said:
Date has been moved up 1 wk to May 6th. Please take note. Sorry for any inconvience this will cause.
Not a prob Cory. It takes work to get this together, and people should have really no room to cry inconvenience. If they do, the ought not be there anyways..:rolleyes:

LZR RED SNAKE said:
Cory - Im in. Dont know how many cars I will be galloping with but should have some. Pics of last years get together are still up on our website. www.mustang-club.com. Click the link at top and see Wallys burnout. Too bad we didnt get pics of the BA. Looking forward to the drive. See you there.

This is the another reason why the Mustang Wranglers are so popular, they support everybody. Tks Dave, I look forward to seeing you.:nice:

RAFFLE

cory i talked with my boss he said he would donate a few hats and shirts, maybe we can get a raffle going. i 'll talk to a few other. maybe some kids toys for the little ones. no charge free to those that perticipate. let me know.

This is a real bummer that some of the people cant go... I didnt expect that with still a months notice people could not get the time off. I had nothing to do with anything, but I still wanna say sorry to you guys. Hope something happens to where everyone that wants to can come...

LOUD 95: Is the wedding all day, or can you show up to parts of both? :shrug: