4th of July Car Show- Spent the day cleaning her up

glowstang93

Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Feb 9, 2003
Illinois
I spent most of the day today cleaning the pony up for this show. The real pita was the undercarriage. It does look better now, but its tough to keep one looking nice driving it everyday. Here are some before and after pics. I'll post back tomorrow night how the show was, probabley some pics too.
july002.jpg

july013.jpg

july005.jpg

july010.jpg

july003.jpg

july012.jpg

july004.jpg

july011.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Looks good Anthony. :nice:
I actually thought we were going to see you washing the car or something - pulling wheels sounds like too much work for me. :D

Have fun at the show!

:)
Thanks for all the nice comments guys. I used Castrol Super Clean Purple Degreaser (wal-mart), Stoners Tarminator, and some sos pads on the tail pipe. I used some Rustoleum spray paint on the rears to make them look a little better. The paint on the undercarriage (or should i say factory overspray) started to come off some with the degreaser this time, never has before, who knows. If its a big deal, i have some duplicolor spray that matches rather nicely :)

I'm going to start another threads one with some pics of the cars at the show. It was not an all Ford Show, but a top 50 and then they had a top 4 to the top 4 mustangs. There was about a dozen mustangs entered. I got one of the TOP 4 Awards!!!! Talk about excited :D