5.0 aftermarket parts F/S

Status
Not open for further replies.

95BlueStallion

My assy trans to myself
15 Year Member
Feb 22, 2007
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
I no longer own a pushrod car, so Im just looking to clean out the garage and give this stuff a good home. PM me for pics on anything, cause Im not gonna clutter up the thread with 100 pics. Here is the list of items:

Used Scorpion 1.72 pedestal mount roller rockers - $150 shipped

Used Ported and polished GT4oP heads with 5 angle stainless steel valves (bigger GT40 intake valve), high lift springs - $550 shipped
*work performed by Mike at Thumper Performance of Orange Park

New stock 302 hydaulic roller lifters - $75 shipped

New custom cam by Ed Curtis to match GT40P heads and 1.72 RR's - $250 shipped

Used Stock fox style valve covers - $35 shipped

Used Pro M 80mm MAF calibrated for 24 lb injectors - $150 shipped

Used Ford Motorsports 24 lb fuel injectors - $100 shipped

Used, but not by me, A9L computer for MAF conversion - $150 shipped

New in box MAF conversion wiring kit - $70 shipped

I will gladly send pics if you PM me your email address. The heads have about 1,000 miles on them since all the work was performed, and I guarantee they have no cracks or issues with seals, bent valves, etc. I gathered all these parts to build a new long block, but sold my '86 GT before doing so. Thanks for looking.

• Sponsors (?)

Sorry guys, normally I get emails stating I got a response to my threads, and I never got one about this thread so I hadnt been checking it. I had someone pick up most of it as a package, since it was all matched. I still have the new roller lifters, A9L computer, MAF conversion wiring kit, and valve covers. I will check the thread more often now, and you can always start a personal "chat" with me now.

Status
Not open for further replies.