5.0 down

Hey got a problem,parked mustang yesterday after trip to office,went outside to leave <NOTHING> car turns over but won't start,I can hear the fuel pump running but no fire at coil,while cranking over it will fire intermintent orange spark as turning the key of I've seen module's do this before,am pretty sure something at distributer any suggestions /thanks 93 stock with ,headers and 6-al box

• Sponsors (?)

Make sure the battery is charged. An orange spark is a sign of a half dead battery or a bad coil.

Put a test light across the coil's electrical connector. Look for the light to flash quickly as you crank it. If it does but your spark doesn't correspond (spark is intermittant compared to the test light flashing), the coil is likely bad.

Good luck.

allright checked for spark using spark testor in between coil wire and cap, it's bright orange,tested electrical wires coming from MSD box to coil, flashes with spark pulse but blows test light bulb. battery voltage is fine still won't crank I'm thinking bad coil per large orange spark or msd box thanks