Engine 5.0 Pulley Bolt Patten

COYQTE

Mar 28, 2016
Hi there,

Can anyone tell me if the 5.0/351w/351c crank pulley bolt pattern is the same as other serpentine crank pulleys on the 3.0, 3.8 or 4.0 6/V6S?

I'm doing a custom serpentine beltdrive on a Cleveland using '94/'95 (Aussie 92-98 Falcon) brackets and accessories with adaptor plates and looking for cheap(er) pulleys than 79-93 5.0 Fox Body pulleys(freight is killer to AU!)

Cheers!

• Sponsors (?)

No, I dont. I have a '82 Falcon that we still had Clevelands in and also an '92 Falcon that has a 5.0 in. Over here all our Falcons from '92-'98 ran the 94/95 Mustang accessory brackets until '99-'02, they ran explorer 5.0 accessories. From '02 we got the MOD engine using the 5.4 block with 4v heads.

I have just taken delivery of a 2016 Mustang GT in February, so that keeps us pretty happy :)

@COYQTE

It seems like Aussies have a lot of things to be envious of - beautiful women, and fast cars that drive on the wrong side of the road. A lot of the cool stuff we would like to have is running around on their roads.

The only negative thing is the snakes...they are deadlier in Australia than any other place in the world...

@COYQTE

It seems like Aussies have a lot of things to be envious of - beautiful women, and fast cars that drive on the wrong side of the road. A lot of the cool stuff we would like to have is running around on their roads.

The only negative thing is the snakes...they are deadlier in Australia than any other place in the world...

Haha, i think you guys have the cool stuff! We just get the left over bits from the US and luckily we have some people over here that know how to make the best out of it! LOL