5.0 to 429 conversion

Well, if it fits in a SN95...

Here's the link to more info:

http://***********.net/mustangs/concept/10boss/

EDITT: SN won't let me post the link, so google "1994 boss 429" and click the 3rd link.

boss3.jpg

Attachments

• boss3.jpg
    boss3.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 67
  • Sponsors (?)

a 429 is still not a weak motor...boss or not. The problem i see with it is $$$$$$$. To get a really good effecient set of cylinder heads be prepared to dish out 3000$! You can find some dove c9 heads for cheap though and have them ported by someone who knows what they are doing and they will be able to flow as much as a set of old CJ's

cmon guys, its not expensive.....if you know how to budget yourself, you can build it for about $5,000 and that will get you a very stout tire ruining machine thats driveable on the street and different from everyone else's small block NA or with boost. And its pretty much a bolt in too, i cut nothing on my car.

a 429 is still not a weak motor...boss or not. The problem i see with it is $$$$$$$. To get a really good effecient set of cylinder heads be prepared to dish out 3000$! You can find some dove c9 heads for cheap though and have them ported by someone who knows what they are doing and they will be able to flow as much as a set of old CJ's

The engine is complete with heads.... he is supposed to bring in all the specs for me, all I know is that they are aluminum.... I know that's is not much to go on, but I really wasn't serious about this motor until last week when he dropped the price... I'll post them when I get them......