5 lug 4 wheel disc swap kit

tim_the_toolman

Founding Member
Nov 30, 2001
Nashville TN
Last year I purchased a 4 wheel five lug disc brake conversion from a SN95 GT, I have everything to do the job except for the cobra e brake cable;

Master cyl / booster
Spindles
Calipers front and rear
Axles
Rotors
The whole caboodle

Here's the problem, I am getting divorced and I gotta raise some cash so I was thinking of sticking this stuff on ebay. I hate to part with this stuff as it the only thing that will allow me to pick the wheels I was looking to put on the car, such is life.

Here's the question......what is this stuff worth? Any ideas? Please help.

Thanks
Tim

• Sponsors (?)

Tim, few things first:
1. Sorry to hear about the divorce
2. You are going to get flamed for posting this in tech and not talk
3. You didn't specify what year spindles, what make calipers, what year/make axles, what model MC and booster, what model/make rotors, etc. A picture would be great!!

I think you should get all of your facts together and then go over to talk and post again. Sounds like you have a pretty good amount of stuff that would be worth more seperately than together.

sorry to hear about your situation tim.
I just recently bought all my 5 lug swap parts from a 95 GT as well. I paid 200 for everything except the rearend housing. came with all the front parts minus struts, MC,BB, all rear end parts and factory e brake cables ( wont work for me) and the 5 lug rear axles ( which also wont work for me) i ve seen this stuff range from 175-400.