5 lug conversion

kornnutt

Dec 8, 2004
Washington
Hey if anyone can help with this it would be appreciated. I want to do the conversion and when I do it i am going to completely swap the rear end.
I was wondering if i could use the spindles and rear end from a 80's LTD, may be 1998 to 2000 crown vic, 80's to 90's continental if anyone knows if any of these would work or may be give me some suggestions beside the ones already been put of it would be a great help

• Sponsors (?)

not sure about the cars u mentioned, but the most common cars/trucks u can take parts from for this conversion are as follows

SN95 mustang spindles(preferably 94-95), Sn95 calipers, pads rotors. used 99-04 PBR calipers for a better upgrade.

OR

Lincoln Mark VII LSC rotors, same as SVOs I believe, late 80s to early 90s cars

FOR THE REAR

mid 80s to early 90s ranger 4 cylinder driver ide rear axles, you;ll need 2 donortrucks for this one, same as Aerostar axles.

research the website that someone here runs for a more complete guide to this conversion. Goodluck

94-98 Mustang Rear Ends will bolt in and they are already Disc. I would suggest using the Search Feature and you should be able to pretty much find all the good info you need.