5 lug conversion

iam getting ready to order a set of 17x9 saleen wheels and i was wondering what is the best 5 lug conversion for this.ive seen a conversion from 50resto has anyone used it .did you have any problems with the wheels fitting. i dont want my car to look like a honda drag car thinks for the help

• Sponsors (?)

iam getting ready to order a set of 17x9 saleen wheels and i was wondering what is the best 5 lug conversion for this.ive seen a conversion from 50resto has anyone used it .did you have any problems with the wheels fitting. i dont want my car to look like a honda drag car thinks for the help

If you use the replica Saleen 17X9 with the +24mm offset, you will want to keep the fox length rear axles. So either use two left rear Ranger shafts or buy the conversion kit from 50 resto. These two options keep the rear wheels tucked inside the quarter lip. If you use 94-98 shafts, the wheels will sit right out at the edge of the quarter well.

For the front, you will want to use 94-95 spindles and brake calipers of your choice. If you use the Lincoln 5 lug set up, the dust cap keeps you from using the 17X9 Saleen center cap. I have seen many cars without the front cap and it looks stupid. I would go 94-95 spindles, with 99-04 PBR calipers. Plenty stopping power for a DD or weekend cruiser.