5 lug here I come

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah I've seen the prices for new ones and I dont wanna spend ~$800 plus tires. Im hoping for 3-400 with tires :)

That is possible. I picked up two of those wheels with tires from another salvage yard like mine for 250. That was in 2002, so prices should be down now, this is 6 years later!:D Try Craigs List everyday. I always see stock wheels going for 300-400, many styles too.

My car with a 1994 model front spindles, fox a-arms ,1994 rear end and 1999 17x8 cobra wheels, think they are 30 mm offset

stangpics003.jpg

I've had a set of those sitting in the corner of my apartment for 6 years waiting for me to put them on my car. Came off a 2004 with under 3000 miles. One day soon i keep telling myself....

Attachments

• stangpics003.jpg
    stangpics003.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 42
hey guys im a new member but im going to do the same here anytime soon .... ok i know the 94-95 front spindels are ok but the one im confused it the rear .... WTH do i do with just axles or a whole rear end right now i have the stock 8.8 so if i go with a whole diff what yrs can i bolt up or axles get i need help .... thanks

hey guys im a new member but im going to do the same here anytime soon .... ok i know the 94-95 front spindels are ok but the one im confused it the rear .... WTH do i do with just axles or a whole rear end right now i have the stock 8.8 so if i go with a whole diff what yrs can i bolt up or axles get i need help .... thanks

The 8.8 is the same from 1986 - 1998, the extra width is in the axles and brakes. For the conversion you can use an entire rear from 94 - 98 or just the axles and brake pieces.

People telling members to use the search function are just lazy. I always am willing to help people out. Members PM me all the time asking about fox swap and I give them detailed replies. I know I'm not as active as I use to be on here, but I pop in every once in a while.