5 lug swap with 93 cobra brakes

Looking to swap over to 5 lug to use some bogart D10s(15") and Iam just going to use the lincoln/svo swap rotors for the front but Iam looking for some info on the rears. Currently they are 4 lug but with disc brakes and stock length axles. I was told the brake setup was off of a 93 cobra when I bought the car 4 years ago. Are the svo rotors and the 93 cobra rotors the same thing so its a easy swap out? I can take the rotors off if need be and measure them up but if I could avoid taking it apart twice that would be nice. Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

93 cobra is the same as 87-88 turbo coupe.if you want to keep the rear calipers and brackets and want to change over to 5 lug discbrakeareus sells swap rotors.you just nees fox length 5 lug axles.hope this helps phil

Front '93 CObra brakes are same as typical 5.0 stuff except the rotors have a different hat that is 0.75" taller. That means if you put SVO rotors on the front, it will pull the front wheels in 3/4"

That's if the person used '93 Cobra rotors up back or just did the rear disk. The calipers up front are the same.

Out back. the rear disks push the wheels out 3/4" as well. If your setup uses stock lenght axles (assuming a north race car bracket setup) then you could use 5-;lug ranger axles and redrill the rotors for 5-lug.

If the rear is stock track, then the front most likely is too and the SVO rotors would then direct swap.

There is a lot of assumptions made though

Hmm, I dont like asumming stuff so Iam just going to have to take the rotor off and measure it. Iam going 33 spline and a spool so no ranger axles for me. The front rotors are stock size, i have swapped them out for new ones. I did read that I can run rear rotors from a mazda mpv van with a 1/8" spacer. Planning on looking into that alittle more.