$500 for next mod..... suggestions?

My current choices.... mod in sig...

1. MM c/c plate.. My alignment is off 1 degree right now and need c/c plate to fix it. But then again.. I can still live with my current stock tire.. (no wear. only 4400 miles on it)
2. plenum/tb combo
3. save up for 18" rims/tires
4. some interior upgrade (guages, new knobs, etc..)

nitrious/blower are not in my book right now.. so what do you all think? :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

03gtmustang said:
Id go with the plenum and t/b. Im surprised you need c/c plates with Steeda springs. The Steeda springs only lower the car 1" right? Ive heard of people not needing c/c plates even with the eibach pro kit (1.5" drop)

yes... I was very certain that I don't need c/c plate because of that.. guess I was wrong.. The front did drop more than 1" though.. by the looks of it.. :shrug:

That goofy intake crap makes good power, especially over 3K. I ate a SN95 Gen 1 this morning...badly. It pulled so hard and spun second wildly, but by then it was pretty much over. I slid it up into 3rd and I was done.

Save for the rims. Mine wheels only ran me 590 bucks, although tires are pricey bastards.
Honestly though, can you get good traction with your stock tires? If the answer is no, then dont bother getting the plenum and TB yet, save for the tires - get the power you already have to the ground, and improve appearance and handling.

007 said:
Save for the rims. Mine wheels only ran me 590 bucks, although tires are pricey bastards.
Honestly though, can you get good traction with your stock tires? If the answer is no, then dont bother getting the plenum and TB yet, save for the tires - get the power you already have to the ground, and improve appearance and handling.

Well I just ordered MM c/c plate today.. guess I'll hold off the plenum/tb for now and see how I do at the track with my new suspension set-up. The 18" are pretty tempting.. but I think i'm going to go with some interior upgrade.. thanks for all the suggestions again :)

CottonBurnerz said:
My current choices.... mod in sig...

1. MM c/c plate.. My alignment is off 1 degree right now and need c/c plate to fix it. But then again.. I can still live with my current stock tire.. (no wear. only 4400 miles on it)
2. plenum/tb combo
3. save up for 18" rims/tires
4. some interior upgrade (guages, new knobs, etc..)

nitrious/blower are not in my book right now.. so what do you all think? :shrug:
MM C/C's, then save for 18's.