56k warn..even more pics, sorry about the vw

• Sponsors (?)

Ever since I saw that orange color back in early 04 I loved it..that with the screaming yellow, the sonic blue, made a ford dealership look like skittles parked across the front the lot:rlaugh:

fluffyrunnells said:
thanks

where have you been.???

not much activity lately
school, then work. By the time I get home Im too tired to be the SN addict I once was. Finals are this week so I'll be around in the mornings on days when Im not out golfing or working on the steed. Gotta pay the bills and save up for those rims/tires. I might* buy the rims today, but damn tires are gonna be more than the rims :nonono:

helty said:
school, then work. By the time I get home Im too tired to be the SN addict I once was. Finals are this week so I'll be around in the mornings on days when Im not out golfing or working on the steed. Gotta pay the bills and save up for those rims/tires. I might* buy the rims today, but damn tires are gonna be more than the rims :nonono:

after all this time, i still dont know what wheels you are getting. did you see the deal on tires from mustangtuning.
yup i know the pain from work. just bought my first home in jan. amd holy crap a house is a money grubbing bitch..:mad: :mad: but i would not change it for the world.
what tires are you getting..:shrug:

fluffyrunnells said:
after all this time, i still dont know what wheels you are getting. did you see the deal on tires from mustangtuning.
yup i know the pain from work. just bought my first home in jan. amd holy crap a house is a money grubbing bitch..:mad: :mad: but i would not change it for the world.
what tires are you getting..:shrug:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/18-9...emQQcategoryZ43958QQitemZ8061228779QQtcZphoto

dont hate me, they look hawt on Torch Red. I'll probably get the Sumi's from MustangTuning, bc honestly they're the cheapest I can find in 285/295 width. I'd like to get some BFG KDW2's, but the extra money I'd spend on them would cover a good chunk of my power bill.

Hey Fluffy,

Car looks good man, I personally would do an orange/black scheme, but that is just me. Wheels look good on the car too, but what springs do you have again?? I thought I remember you having the Eibachs, but I think my Pro-Kit lowered my stang a little more than yours...:shrug: I really like the way mine handles though!! What color interior did the orange stangs come in?? Looks good man.:nice:

02FastblackGT said:
Hey Fluffy,

Car looks good man, I personally would do an orange/black scheme, but that is just me. Wheels look good on the car too, but what springs do you have again?? I thought I remember you having the Eibachs, but I think my Pro-Kit lowered my stang a little more than yours...:shrug: I really like the way mine handles though!! What color interior did the orange stangs come in?? Looks good man.:nice:
yup eibach, for some reason mine did not lower as much as others..:shrug: