6.8 v10 in a fox?

mustang_v10_jalopnik.jpg

heres another after we got it running, haha now the first thing thats comes up when you type in v10 mustang is this.... sickkkkk

OK, we need lots more pics, and video, too! Bring it on, man!

• Sponsors (?)

[qLluote="brooks hall, post: 8606110, member: 183652"]
slqs05.jpg
[/quote]
Listen up! I've been building race cars for most of my LIFE! My favorite color is FORD BLUE! My first engine build was when I was 10yrs old. It was a 1600cc ford cortina eng. My first care was a 75 bobcat with a. 71 351c out of a mach1. been building ford ever since. It is impossible to put viper heads on a ford v10. Let me tell you why! 1st a ford v10 has overhead cams!!!! A viper doesn't.
How are you going to activate the rocker arms on those viper heads on a ford block?2nd the bore spacing is different. Meaning the cylinders don't match the bores in your block! Mr. Kaase is a beast but he can't do the impossible!

Damn BigblockRob. I was trying to bait him to say it was his car again... there is a documented build of this vehicle on another forum and the owner clearly states and shows pictures of him installing the full Viper V-10 into the car. Brooks Hall claimed this was his car, and I wanted to bust him on his false claims...

you ruined it :fuss:

seriously? you guys couldnt tell a 8L viper engine with the twin TB's as a dead give away? Brooks why in the hell would you want to pretend that was yours? that build like said before has been thoroughly documented on other sites. seriously man??? Now Nik has to eat pissy cheerios.