• Sponsors (?)

under age drinking is bad mmmk

being 21 FTW :banana:
19-03-05_2310.jpg

Joe needs to post his Coors frig. It'll put you guys to shame. And c'mon. Miller is the grossest beer on the shelf. I would drink stones and natty before miller. And matt. I know you can collect more than that. Every weekend we have like 3-4 30 packs of budlight in the fridge.

Jeremy

DARK-5.0 said:
Joe needs to post his Coors frig. It'll put you guys to shame. And c'mon. Miller is the grossest beer on the shelf. I would drink stones and natty before miller. And matt. I know you can collect more than that. Every weekend we have like 3-4 30 packs of budlight in the fridge.

Jeremy

it was only for one night, and i'm not a big beer drinker anyways

1994Vib.RedGT said:
Urban, you are the man. I want to come over to one of you guys's house and drink/shoot the schitt about our cars!
:banana:

it was from a party we had down in tampa... the jello shots lasted about an hour, beer about 2.5 and then we got a 1/2 keg that lasted untill the next night

DARK-5.0 said:

Jeremy
Keystone light baby!!:rlaugh: