After evaluating a few of the Coilovers setups available in the market for my 65 Vert I decided to choose Ron Morris new "ETI setup". The reasons were that all I needed was Height control and the adjustability of the shock. There is no need of changing the control arms cuz it works with the OEM ones and I had the struts already moded for adjustability so looks like it was perfect. The only problem was that they were not available for immediate delivery and I needed them for my car club annual fair the next coming weekend. By looking at the design he uses QA1 PromaStar CoilOvers with custom made plates for the shock tower and a moded "T" bar from QA1 for the bottom of the shock eliminating completely the spring perch. The top of the shock uses the QA1 "Stud" conversion so it looked like an easy setup to replicate. I had already made custom Upper Control Arms that give me a world of adjustability and my struts also adjust way behind factory settings. After contacting QA1 for the needed shock and Coil Spring they came up with 2 parts numbers for me based on the "Ride Height" (the distance between the center line of the top shock mount and the bottom mount),the weight of the Front Axle and the kind of ride I wanted (Street or Track). The specs for that was: 1) Front axle weight- 1,820 lbs 2) Ride height= 9"-9 1/2" 3)Street setup The part numbers they gave me will allow a total extended length of 11.125" and a compress length of 8.625" with the coils at 450 pounds. This will allow a total suspension travel of 2.500". Now, with setup I have now my total suspension travel is 4.125" using stock v8 Coil springs that some people claim to be 380# and others 400-450#. My worries are that I will not have enough travel for normal use after all in a roads there are sumps that will make your car extend beyond that travel and the punishment the shock will have once extended to that length. I checked the measures a few times and no change. The original shock absorber has 15" extended and 9 1/2" compressed. Here are a few pic's of my Custom made UCA that closely matches the stock one in length and height with adjustability added. I need some opinions on if is recommended or not to keep this setup.