65-66 WTB 5-Lug Spindles, drums, ect

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you did a Granada swap or the likes I would like to purchase your old parts.

I know when I did my Torino <converted it to Granada discs> I could not throw out the old spindles, drums, ect. Afterall they were perfectly good and 'I might need them one day".

5-years later they went into the dumpster!

Anyways if you have a 65-66 spindle setup, let me know. Located in NY and have cash waiting.

Thanks much

Tommy D

• Sponsors (?)

tommy,

I know you contacted me about my front suspension....

But what I also have is a set of granada spindles, new, slotted granada discs, dust plates, brake lines, and misc hardware. Might want to start there rather than rebuilding a drum setup?

*sigh*..... man...

I did the Granada Swap on a 71 Torino GT. Never was happy with it in terms of a low pedal.

In fact I got that set <off the Torino> still in the barn, I wonder if those spindles/drums would work on the 65?

Back to the Mustang.... I really figured it was a no brainer to find some drom brake spindels. Heck people were throwing them out at one time!!

Doing some reading it sounds like the Granada swap is not the best of ideas <bumpstop> if you lower your car via springs or relocating the arms <ala Shelby>

Sooooo.... lemme sleep on the Granada Stuff, honestly I wanted to stay with drums all around.

Tommy D

Status
Not open for further replies.