'65 coupe project for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zooted_plus

Jan 14, 2003
Dublin, CA
Time has come for me to part with my mustang, for financial reasons.. I realize I don't have enough money and time or space to finish my project..

The shell was going to have some metal repair and paint stripped before I realized I either need to button it up and move it, or sell it. So I began putting the car back together, but I have run out of time and need it gone. The rear axle housing is out of the car and it will need new U bolts, a new third member, a new ebrake cable, and new bumper support brackets for the front bumper. The good news is the car comes with a very nice 4 piston power front brake setup with dual res. MC and power booster from SSBC, as well as a stainless steel 2 1/4" dual exhaust setup with 2 chamber flowmasters, and I can include the headers for a seamless exhaust fit.

I'd like at least $1500 for the car seeing as I have all the body parts for it and I could get that much at least for parting it out. All of the glass is in good shape and the title is clear... car has never been in an accident. I'm in Dublin, CA.. so if anyone in the bay area is interested, let me know.. I have plenty of good quality pics of the car. Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.