65 fastback and 66 coupe both c codes for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

stang66myway2

Mar 31, 2005
hello everyone i have for sale a workable project 65 mustang fastback was orig a c code 289 car with manual trans that is basically a workable shell i do have a couple of xtra door shells and the door glass. also for sale is a 66 mustang coupe has power steering, all interior is still there and intact clean clear title, both cars have very solid frame rails and rockers both need floors and qaurters along with front sheet metal. would really prefer to sell these as a package deal. pics available. i am located in east tn near knoxville.plz feel free to email me at [email protected] if seriously interested otherwise will be going ebay route.$3000.00 for both

• Sponsors (?)

sorry not intersted in trades the only reason for selling is that i have found a 66 gt fastback that is complete that i am in the works of purchasing and need the money to help with the costs.... my price is fair i have seen them go for much higher just for a fastback let a alone a coupe and fastback package.if they dont sell i will just sit on them and fix them up at a later time...

Status
Not open for further replies.