65 Mustang windshield molding supplier

New here, and first post. I am going to try and wet sand & buff my stock moldings. If they dont turn out like i want ,does anyone recommend a supplier that carries a good quality front and rear winshield molding. C J Pony parts is running a sale. Has anyone used there moldings. Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

Only thing I dislike about CJ is their slow shipping, but I suppose you get what you're paying for, as shipping is free.
I haven't replaced my molding so I can't recommend a supplier, but if quick delivery is a must, Mustangs Unlimited is pretty good.

haven't got any mustangs unlimited molding yet, but have got many other products from them, and like them all. I am going to order some molding from them next week (along with a ton of other parts).

I think everbody is using Corvex regardless of your choice of mail order company. It's thinner than the original stainless moldings but if you are careful with installation it will look nice on your car. CJ's shipping to me has been fantastic lately..I get packages within two days of ordering.

Probably go ahead and give CJ Pony a try. I usually order my parts from NPD. All the body parts that i have received from NPD have been great. Haven't had any fitment issues with there panels. But the prices CJ's is offering with free shipping is hard to beat. Hopefully the car will be sprayed within a few weeks and I will be able to reassemble for the last time. Thanks

That does help. Thanks for everyones replies. I guess i will start making my list for the parts needed. Seems like you alsways forget something when you place a order. Here pretty soon I will try and post of some pictures of my progress. Where doing a 4.6 conversion from a 03 cobra into my 65 coupe. Trying to keep my painter moving along currently. Its been a nightmare trying to get everything lined up and moving along as I had planned. LOL

mustangs unlimited has given me a pretty good discount when doing larger orders, but I had to ask for it. I try to wait until I can get about $1000 worth of parts, unless I need something to continue a project.