Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

tomustang said:
...we need culture around here

Here ya go Tom...

culture_club.jpg

:rlaugh:

Sti this, Sti that, nobody cares, its not a Mustang. Its not all about speed or 722 whp, what about styling and heritage? I don't car how fast it is, the Subarus are about as cool as a tennis helmet...... I had a 509ci aluminum headed, big block camaro that ran 9.90s all day and was street legal. I have an 03 GT now, alot slower, but alot more fun. Mustangs are a great all around package.

pennywise-- you suck for two reasons-- one you make me question when my wife talked me into the mustang over the sti.
reason two-

im m looking at buying a used explorer/ Or audi / benz/ bmw wagon for a d.d. and you are making me want to say f it and get a used rex and upgrade eveything on it. thanks dik. lol

no one should be hating on a rex owner. evos and rexes are the only car that has a right to be gawdy and still be tastefull. evos arebordrlinecause a lot of people make evos outta the crappy lancer i know alotta pople mak fake stis outta rexes but at leat a stock rex has good power stock lancers are a joke. that and---- at least its not an oil burnin jacked up in the ack bad bowtie lol

evol04gt said:
no one should be hating on a rex owner. evos and rexes are the only car that has a right to be gawdy and still be tastefull. evos arebordrlinecause a lot of people make evos outta the crappy lancer i know alotta pople mak fake stis outta rexes but at leat a stock rex has good power stock lancers are a joke. that and---- at least its not an oil burnin jacked up in the ack bad bowtie lol

You can't tell me what to do so nananana hey hey hey goodbye.

What's your reasoning behind your illogical statement "evos and rexes are the only car that has a right to be gawdy and still be tastefull." That's contradicting itself :shrug:

evol04gt said:
pennywise-- you suck for two reasons-- one you make me question when my wife talked me into the mustang over the sti.
reason two-

im m looking at buying a used explorer/ Or audi / benz/ bmw wagon for a d.d. and you are making me want to say f it and get a used rex and upgrade eveything on it. thanks dik. lol

ok, would you stop saying "rex" you f'ing queer? you sound like a douche.

Status
Not open for further replies.