66 convertible rear sway bar question

Nov 2, 2018
Attleboro, MA
New to Mustangs and the forum. I have a 66 convertible GT clone. I'm replacing the rear leaf springs with 1"drop springs. I've already replaced the front and rear shocks with Scott Drake shocks. I have new Scott drake 1" lowering contour shocks to go on the front. I will be replacing the upper and lower control arms at some point. I have a front sway bar but I will be upgrading to a 1" bar when I do the front.

Question is I Don't have a rear sway bar on the car and I would like to put one on. Did the factory hav eone for the 66? I can't seem to find anything from some of the larger parts places, IE NPD, CJ's. Before I go buy something like the ADDCO one, is there a factory one?

I plan on this car being a daily driver (weather permitting). I don't mind a stiff ride but I don't want a track/auto cross car.

  • Sponsors (?)

horse sence

That $5 hooker turn out to be a guy
Mod Dude
Nov 29, 1999
Wile Coyote's stunt double
They did not have one on the rear from the factory ,you can ad one from one of the mustang parts vendors