67 GT500 Scoop on 69 Fastback

• Sponsors (?)

i think it would look really good, it already has the correct accent line down the center of it, so i think it would be easy to make it look like it belongs there. i've always thought it lokked similar to the 69 scoop anyway, but longer and wider with an extra piece in the middle

Yeh that's what I was thinking - it's like the Mach 1 scoop but wider and longer with the extra support in the middle, exactly what I liked about it.

I got the idea after doing up a rather nice 2005 Mustang GT in Need for Speed Underground 2 - they have this nice scoop like the GT500 one that makes the mach one (mach one one?) look too small.

Route666 said:
I got the idea after doing up a rather nice 2005 Mustang GT in Need for Speed Underground 2 - they have this nice scoop like the GT500 one that makes the mach one (mach one one?) look too small.
Slightly off topic, but how do you like NFSU2? I finally bought a PS2 over summer but I'm cheap so I only just got NFSU1 ($15 was the right price). I dig it actually so I was considering getting NFSU2, but for $45 it's gotta kick ass before I put down that kind of cash!

Fast99Cobra: I checked out the 429 scoop again as the GT500 seems a little low, and made a pic of a cut-down 429 scoop with a support fibreglassed in the middle, its pretty quick, but gives the idea. I think it'd be nice.

attachment.php

DarkBuddha:

I got both 1 and 2 for xmas, and 1 sucks big hairy ones, but two is nice! I like the fact you have to drive places to upgrade your car, and drive to races, love the photoshoot ability, and love the car models, well done they are. I've got it on xbox btw. :p

I love the shaking and nitrous effects, they give a very fast and furious feel. While I think its all a bit of rice, it's entertaining, plus once you've unlocked everything you can make some SWEEET cars. I made a widebody mustang with the classic big nostril scoop, looks nice in cherry black metallic. The widebody makes it loook even more mustangy too, gives the flat fastback hips at the rear and makes the fenders wider like the classics.

Attachments

• 69boss429.jpg
    69boss429.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 93