SOLD 68 Fastback

Status
Not open for further replies.

RenoFastback

Dec 21, 2008
No motor, no trans. C-reg car, used to have a 289+ 3spd auto.
CA car its whole life. NO RUST.
One small, thin bit of bondo in the passenger quarter panel, you can see it in the pictures. Never hit hard, no front damage.
Likely selling it to a longtime friend but I want to know what it's worth. He might not be able to afford it.
01.JPG
02.JPG
02.JPG
photo03.JPG
photo05.JPG
photo06.JPG
photo09.JPG

Attachments

• photo04.JPG
    photo04.JPG
    124.1 KB · Views: 230
  • photo08.JPG
    photo08.JPG
    121.4 KB · Views: 249
  • Sponsors (?)

Reno, NV. I've attached the ones I've got, I'll get the specific ones you mention later today when I'm over there.

Trunk floor is like rest of car, no rust.

Interior had a carpet kit put in a few years ago, then never driven. It's in good shape. Headliner needs to be replaced but it's not sagging badly or anything. When I did the carpet kit I replace the front short seats with Corbeau buckets.

Door bottoms are like everything else, no rust. I've only got a close up of the drivers door front lower corner.

I've also got a bunch of parts, I'll probably sell those separate. Koni shocks, Demon carb, Spin-tech exhaust, Meier leafs and subframe connectors, battery relocation kit, electric fan and some more odds and ends.

The only real corrosion is the bottom of the battery box.
10-back.JPG
11-Door.JPG
12-Rocker.JPG
13-Inter.JPG

Ford 9" rear end.

Some more pictures. Looks like back seat pic came in upsidedown. Sorry.

Drivers door bottom is in fine shape, no holes. What might look like damage is mostly a worn door seal.
Trunk is all solid. No rust.
Back seat is in decent shape, fronts were bad.
21-rear quarter2.JPG
22-trunk2.JPG
23-back seat.JPG
24-door bottom2.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.