$6K to spend - on my 68 stang

Just pulled my 351w and AOD setup from my car. I now have $6K to spend on some goodies. My thoughts are this. What good is gobs of power in a car that can't handle it. Although my engine and trans combo was awesome. I wanted to go a different route. NEW stock suspension and power steering was just terrible. 750 carb at a red light made me cry from the fumes. Also nothing like driving to work and reaking of gasoline. :) So....

I'm thinking of doing the TCI coil over (mustang II) drop in. Buying a used 5.0 and 5 speed. I have front disc brakes already and it will suck to have to lose that investment - but the TCI takes care of suspension and steering in one $2500 shot. :) Plus then, I'm not sure, but without the shock towers, I can drop other engines in there too? Is that correct?

Just gauging what others would do. My interior is 100% new and out of a 03 mustang re-wrapped in leather, All autometer gauges, I have stereo system, speakers, and sub, Torque Thrust II 17" rims, traction bars, sub-frame connectors - Just so you know what I don't need.

black-front.jpg

• Sponsors (?)