70 bucks for 35hp + ?

• Sponsors (?)

Yea, mang. I installed it the other day and now I'm running 11's. Still l0s3 to teh SRT though.
:rolleyes:
--

It's randomly displayed every so often in the text advertisements spanned across this forum.

BTW - This product is just a bunch of BS and more or less a ricer product targeting the less ejumacated folk.

They work great! I'm running eight of them stacked in my intake pipe, and now I'm making 450HP at the rear wheels! :banana:

Seriously, though- they do work- at fleecing sucker drivers out of money in return for absolutely no performance gain.

When I saw this thread, I told myself, "Self, if this is another thread about an electric turbocharger, I'm going to n00bify the thread starter." So thread starter, you're an idiot. Next time, do some research and learn how cars work before you create a stupid post about something which physically can't work.

are you kidding me? If you bought this do this >>> :bang: and do it until the guy on your computer stops banging his head. That's the most idiotic thing i've ever seen, whoever designed that piece of crap must've been thinking, "I wonder who will fall for this bs" cause really now.... it doesn't take a degree in engineering to figure out that this thing really won't do much at allllllllll :notnice: :rlaugh: