'70 drum spindles FS, freshly painted, $175+ship, $150 local cash

Status
Not open for further replies.

70vert

Dec 31, 2004
Bay Area, CA
Hey all,
Sold my Baers (switched to Wilwood all around because of clearance issues out back with parking brake bracket) to my mustang shop's detail guy, and he didn't need the spindles, so he cleaned them up for sale. These are what you need if you are doing a Baer/Cobra disc brake swap, or other upgrades based on the original drum spindle.

MobileMe Gallery

They're in great shape as you can see. I don't know what Cobra Automotive is charging for them these days, but a TCP disc spindle costs about $359. I should know - I had to buy one for my Wilwood kit. :rolleyes:
PM me if interested. These will work for earlier years, and are beefier and safer, but you'll need '70-up tie rod ends.

• Sponsors (?)

SOLD to Cobra Automotive for $150 - just putting it up here so the next seller/buyer has a guideline.

What do you mean "as a guideline"? With all due respect, you can buy these things from literally hundreds of salvage yards for $35-$45 each, and some of them even come with the drums attached!

Congratulations on your sale--you got pretty lucky, but they do NOT normally sell for the price you were able to get, so IMHO, it isn't a guideline at all . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.