70 fastback-what's it worth??

MustangLori

Jan 12, 2019
Phoenix
I'm considering selling my Mustang but need to figure out what it is worth. I have had it nearly twenty years now, it was fun to drive to car cruises but my life has changed. It is a 70 Mach I with a 351 Windsor, but during the restoration I decided to put Boss stripes on because that was what I wanted since high school. Yeah I'm sure that makes the some of you cringe but it's only paint...lol. There have been modifications to the engine but they are nothing crazy and all professionally done. The car has always been kept in a climate controlled garage so the condition is excellent.
Just a few highlights include: Dart Heads (ports blended and polished), 10:1 forged pistons, roller rockers, 290 degree Comp Cam w/500 lift, 650 Holley, MSD ignition, HPC headers, PST suspension w/front & rear sway bars, 4 speed manual transmission w/straight rod linkage, Detroit locker, power steering and brakes. The body and floor are solid. Everything was gone through from radiator to gas tank. Runs and drives great, sounds like a true muscle car should. The more I list the harder it is to let it go. I don't have a ton of pictures because this isn't an add to sell, just curious as to what it is worth. Any input would be appreciated.

Attachments

• Mustang_2018_3.jpg
    Mustang_2018_3.jpg
    392.6 KB · Views: 201
  • Mustang_beach1.jpg
    Mustang_beach1.jpg
    342.9 KB · Views: 175
  • Sponsors (?)

Sounds like a nice car, certainly looks good. Do you still have the MACH 1 rocker panel molding ? That's a definite styling cue of the 1970 MACH 1.

That's a beautiful car, I love the stripes myself. Without seeing the actual car itself I'd say $30-$35K without too much drama. Being a manual trans car really helps in my opinion, and all the stuff you'd done are all great choices. Love the red paint and white interior. Nice car, and good luck.

Reactions: 1 user
That's a beautiful car, I love the stripes myself. Without seeing the actual car itself I'd say $30-$35K without too much drama. Being a manual trans car really helps in my opinion, and all the stuff you'd done are all great choices. Love the red paint and white interior. Nice car, and good luck.
Thank you!! It is a great car and if I decide to sell someone will be getting a nice ride.