77 Cobra ii V8 car

I recently picked up a new project mustang and need to get rid of my Cobra II. I have a 1977 original v8 car with an automatic. It has a real nice body with some surface rust only. Also Stock Aluminum wheels with brand new tires last year. No miles on them. The car is complete except for the lower front spoiler. It has been parked since 1985. It was stored indoors. The engine and trans are in the car but the motor is partly disassembled. I picked up a running 68 fairlane with a 302 and a c-4 to transplant in it but did not geto it. I am wondering how much this car would be worth. I would rather not part it out since it has a nice body. There are a few dings but No rust through. Any Ideas on value would be appreciated. I might sell the running 302 and tranny along with it. I could email pictures if anyone is interested. Thanks for your assistance.

• Sponsors (?)

reply to mstng2

I am in the South East corner of the state. The interior needs the front seats recovered and carpet replaced. Also it could use a headliner. The doorpanels look almost new. The body is really good. It has some surface rust but no rust through. If you would like pics email me at [email protected].

Pictures of johnharleys mustang.

057.jpg

066.jpg

070.jpg

078.jpg

Since the car has been sold and it's value no longer a question the graphich have been removed.