77 II 4 sale

dmann253

Jul 18, 2004
I have a 1977 mustang with a 2.3 4spd for sale.

Ok the car runs it needs the vacuum lines delt with and the timing adjusted.
It has a new Clutch and battery.

The brakes need a bit of work, i took the front hard line from the block to the pass side out and over the years it has been bent and tweeked so it needs to be replaced, the soft lines are original, the car came from southern california originaly so i would change the soft lines too.

The front susspension has completly new poly bushings and ball joints. it needs alignment and shocks.

It has a new gas tank. the sending unit may be bad i have never put for than enoguh to move the car in the tank before so i am not sure.

The interior is out of the car, i took it all out and painted it black. the car comes with 2 sets of seats the factory seats and 2 aftermarket bucket seats. The headline, dashpad, centerconsol lid, and headliner need to be replaced. it has AC the spoirt steering whell brushed aluminum dash inserts, and i bought the door panels that have the chrome insert that says cobra II on them.

It needs a bit of body work a few parking lot dents mainly and paint, the rear spoilers is broken but looks repairable. It has 5 factory mag aluminum wheels. it has the hood scoop and HAD a front spoiler but it was ripped off over the years and sits in the trunk. The car is Black with red interior (most is black now)

If anyone is interested give me a call at 916-257-3288 my name is Richard or email me at [email protected]
Looking to get $2000 for it but will consider all offers

• Sponsors (?)