$8000 off an 03 cobra vert .

I was at Dale Jarrett ford this morning gitting the olil changed and they have a new 03 cobra convertible with $8000 off sticker...........that brings the pricce down to $32,000.Thats not bad for a new cobra even though its left over from 2003.

• Sponsors (?)

i have to keep my Gt.My wife would kill me if i even mentioned a new cobra.I just out the 4:10 gear in and it has a saleen body kit and its a convertible.And besides i got it with 0% financing and i don't think ford offers that on cobras.

shane93nc said:
i have to keep my Gt.My wife would kill me if i even mentioned a new cobra.I just out the 4:10 gear in and it has a saleen body kit and its a convertible.And besides i got it with 0% financing and i don't think ford offers that on cobras.
I have the other problem. My wife knows how I salivate over Cobras and she says, "Go get one if you want one". It is hard for me to be the voice of fiscal sanity when being stared in the face by forged internals, IRS, awesome seats, and 390 hp ... but I have to. The money sunk into my GT's mods will never be retrieved, and my GT is PAID FOR.

01GT eibach said:
I have the other problem. My wife knows how I salivate over Cobras and she says, "Go get one if you want one". It is hard for me to be the voice of fiscal sanity when being stared in the face by forged internals, IRS, awesome seats, and 390 hp ... but I have to. The money sunk into my GT's mods will never be retrieved, and my GT is PAID FOR.

:nice:

03/04 Cobra = :hail2: :hail2: x10000000007878

I almost bought an 03 there with 2k miles for... 30k? It was a coupe though. Endded up betting a GT for 21 though. Good people to work with. :D
Oh, and what are you going to sell off the GT? I could be interested in some stuff.