'82 GLX 5.0 4-spd in NW Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lab Rat

Founding Member
Oct 25, 2002
Saxonburg, PA
This would make a nice winter project or a daily driver. '82 Mustang GLX that was originally a 5.0 car, but the current engine is a 5.0 transplanted from an '85 Mustang GT. Edelbrock 500 CFM carb with manual choke, Edelbrock Performer aluminum intake manifold, roller rockers, Ford racing stainless shorty headers, BBK X-pipe (no cats), Flowmaster Force II cat-back with 50-series mufflers, new PA Performance 130-amp alternator, Pertroix billet distributor, Pertronix Second Strike ignition box, Ford racing plug wires, aluminum radiator. The engine has a mild cam in it, but I'm not sure what make or what the cam specs are, as it was installed by the previous owner. Idle is a little lumpy but not outrageous - it sounds good and drives nice. Original four-speed transmission is still in place but I have a T-5 that I was going to install in it that I will sell with it, along with bellhousing and new clutch and flywheel kit. Other new parts include new fuel tank coated inside with POR-15 fuel tank liner and painted outside with POR-15 black, new water pump, new starter, and new battery. This is a really nice example of the four-eyed Foxbody, and it's in good shape and drives nice. I just don't have the time, money or patience to make it into what I wanted to when I bought it, so it needs to find a good new home. Asking $3200, will entertain any offers, but not interested in trades. Call or text (567) 395-seven-eight-two-seven, or email [email protected] I'm located near Toledo, Ohio. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• 82 Mustang GLX 1.jpg
    82 Mustang GLX 1.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 178
  • 82 Mustang GLX 3.jpg
    82 Mustang GLX 3.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 165
  • Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.