82 GT Paint pics!

• Sponsors (?)

Picked the car up from the shop today cause its beautiful out and oh my god, the color is amazing. It almost looks root beerish and almost dark dark purple and then completely black out of the sun. Here's a few pictures of it. Pictures don't do justice for the color!
DSCN4196.jpg

DSCN4195.jpg

DSCN4194.jpg

Here's some more pics. Been a long week of bustin ass on these fox bodies! I'll get some pics up of the front bumper on. Just didn't get around to takin pics of it yet. It looks amazing in the sun with all the body panels on it!
DSCN4226.jpg

DSCN4225.jpg

DSCN4227.jpg

DSCN4228.jpg

DSCN4229.jpg

DSCN4230.jpg

DSCN4231.jpg

DSCN4232.jpg

DSCN4233.jpg

DSCN4234.jpg

DSCN4237.jpg

DSCN4238.jpg

View attachment 225773
DSCN4221.jpg

View attachment 225775

Here's pics of the aftermarkey 112 dollar hood. I was skeptical on how it was going to fit but I'm lovin the way we got it to line up.
DSCN4239.jpg

DSCN4240.jpg

DSCN4241.jpg

DSCN4242.jpg

This car is freaking awesome in person! Some guys don't understand these pearls and they put too much on thinking more is better, then the black ends up looking muddy. Jesse laid it down smooth, even, and just the right amount. Looks like all black out of the sun then BAM!!!!!!! a nice shade of rootbeerish red comes over it when the sun hits it, just like the pics. And just like his own newly two-toned hatch, this stang does not dissapoint in person.

What was really cool was, about 30 mins after I got there, some dude rolls up in a Porsche Cayman S, he was the owner of this 82. He's basically letting Jesse call the shots as to what is being done, and Jesse is making all the right decisions. Dude said he's planning on selling the Porsche when the Mustang is finished so he can spend his time in the stang. That's my kind of dude!