83 Mustang T tops and other window glass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jewellracing64

Jul 19, 2010
Hey, my names cody im new to these forums. I race circle track in North Idaho and picked up this car as a spare car for $100. had all glass and T tops. I can't use em so im trying to sell em. i've had em on craigslist for a few weeks now but they are pretty rare and not many people need them all to often so i decided to widen my range of sale and found this forum site. I would be willing to ship if you cover the cost...The T tops are from an 1983 mustang hatch, in great condition no leaks or nothing. Im also selling window glass, rear quarter glass (smaller glass behind doors) and the rear hatch glass. make me an offer on the window and smaller glass. i'd like to sell the T tops for $175 for the set + shipping if you don't live near me. as for the other glass. make an offer i'd rather sell it closer to where i live rather then ship it but if you make a good offer i will. Send a message or post here. thanks

~Cody
Jewell Racing #64

• Sponsors (?)

I'd rather sell it as a whole especially if im gunna be shipping it. sorry. i can get a pricecheck on how much it costs from ford though i might be able to get a discount on a new one if they still sell em. Dad works for Ford so if you wanna front the shipping i might be able to hook you up.

Status
Not open for further replies.