Build Thread '83 T-top Coupe - Welding Holes in My Rear

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

Damn Dave. You move fast. In the time you did all this, all I managed to do was order one fuel filler gasket and rest it on my work bench :(
I kind of need to get a lot done right now with the weather getting ready to change up soon.

I need to have the sc engine in my garage before it gets yucky and have the old drivetrain out of Scuby before then.

So things will slow down comparatively soon. I'm looking forward to just puttering with the engine. Though I'll be doing other stuff during the downtime waiting for parts and pieces.

Reactions: 1 user
I’m done with my home chores and am going to head down to Scuby in a minute. Live vicariously through me for a little bit Nick. :p

I think if I spend three or four hours down there today I can get a bunch of the bay done.

Reactions: 1 users
Ok, I did work on Scuby. Though I had to keep running back home because my favorite buddy diarrhea :poo:decided to visit me four times while I was there.

Let me tell you, with it being 93 and high humidity and no breeze and having to crap every 30 minutes i was having the time of my life!:poo::spot::poo::spot::poo::spot::poo:.

I gave up on the last loaf pinching. I'm just enjoying air conditioning now.

So here's the bay and what I got taken out.
IMG_3541.JPG

IMG_3538.JPG

IMG_3540.JPG

Reactions: 3 users
Ok, I did work on Scuby. Though I had to keep running back home because my favorite buddy diarrhea :poo:decided to visit me four times while I was there.

Let me tell you, with it being 93 and high humidity and no breeze and having to crap every 30 minutes i was having the time of my life!:poo::spot::poo::spot::poo::spot::poo:.

I gave up on the last loaf pinching. I'm just enjoying air conditioning now.

So here's the bay and what I got taken out.
IMG_3541.JPG

IMG_3538.JPG

IMG_3540.JPG

:rlaugh::lol::rlaugh::lol::rlaugh:

As a further note, if I were going to keep that little V6 in there, I would have to get a new eb wiring harness. It's absolutely hacked and butchered everywhere.

Oh well, it's getting tossed anyhow.

Reactions: 2 users
As a further note, if I were going to keep that little V6 in there, I would have to get a new eb wiring harness. It's absolutely hacked and butchered everywhere.

Oh well, it's getting tossed anyhow.
Dave, Dave, Dave........You let a simple bout of recurring diarrhea get in the way of progress?:nonono:

Do like I do,...when I know I'm gonna be away from civilization for a long time, I'll just slip on a pair of these dudes,
And just fill em up like a baby who ate a whole jar of strained carrots.
l-wellness-absorbent-underwear-6448-5427.jpg

Where's your sense of purpose Dave?....the extra absorbent version can hold 3, maybe 4 full squirty shot gun blasts before you gotta worry about leaking around the legs....do you want I should get you a box?

Reactions: 1 users
Dave, Dave, Dave........You let a simple bout of recurring diarrhea get in the way of progress?:nonono:

Do like I do,...when I know I'm gonna be away from civilization for a long time, I'll just slip on a pair of these dudes,
And just fill em up like a baby who ate a whole jar of strained carrots.
l-wellness-absorbent-underwear-6448-5427.jpg

Where's your sense of purpose Dave?....the extra absorbent version can hold 3, maybe 4 full squirty shot gun blasts before you gotta worry about leaking around the legs....do you want I should get you a box?
While I appreciate your sage advice Mike, the car is two miles from my house, i'd rather make the sprint home than shat myself.

You're going to be one of those stinky old guys riding one of those motorized carts through walmart one day, aren't you?

I'm 4 weeks out from baby due date, and 3 weeks out from 1 yr anniversary with wife. Free time is currently non existent for a while.
Yeah no sht Mike, been there.

But, it's good though, you'll see, once the stress cuts back a little and you're holding your baby in your arms.

So lemme get this straight... There's already an OEM stroker crank available out there and we don't have one yet?

We know where it's sitting tho. Good, good... cuz that needs to find it's way home. A 4.6L blown V6. We are firmly into eco-boost territory.

Status
Not open for further replies.