Build Thread '83 T-top Coupe - Homebrewing Thread?

Davedacarpainter

I think I've messed my pants
SN Certified Technician
Nov 28, 2015
Discordia
  • Sponsors (?)

85ragtop

BTW, I like dudes.
Mod Dude
Nov 29, 1999
NC
Dave stop by the middle of NC and you can build a way over the top PC with me.

Davedacarpainter

SN Certified Technician
Nov 28, 2015
Discordia
My house is open if you want to drive in the wrong direction for a little while first.
Heck John, Dallas isn't a trip, you're just down aways from me.

I think I'll head east, stop in Birmingham for a night to say hey to Mike and Kate, then go to someplace in florida. I'll have to get a discussion going so we could all meet up and drink a couple and bs for awhile.

02 281 GT

Agreed...My wife has great Boobs
5 Year Member
Feb 3, 2009
Wichita Falls, TX

I think I'll head east, stop in Birmingham for a night to say hey to Mike and Kate, then go to someplace in florida. I'll have to get a discussion going so we could all meet up and drink a couple and bs for awhile.
Home is actually Wichita Falls, but I'm in Dallas so often I might as well live there. I could most likely find some time to meet up if you're down there again.

85ragtop

BTW, I like dudes.
Mod Dude
Nov 29, 1999
NC

If you head to Florida let me know, I'll meet you down there. I don't drink but I love to fish.

Davedacarpainter

SN Certified Technician
Nov 28, 2015
Discordia
So I have the keys to the murder house, I guess it’s my murder house now.............:scratch:

It’s supposed to snow here on Saturday. The weather people don’t seem to be sure if it will be a dusting or a buttload. If it’s light, I start moving then.

hoopty5.0

mechanicus terribilis
Mod Dude
Dec 14, 2010
SW Houston
Home is actually Wichita Falls, but I'm in Dallas so often I might as well live there. I could most likely find some time to meet up if you're down there again.
I’m up every week. Hell, I’m here now

Noobz347

Stangnet Facilities Maint Tech... Er... Janitor
Admin Dude
Jan 4, 1985
Box behind Walmart
www.stangnet.com
I'm pretty sure that one dog (that is not a complete idiot) and one cat are standard issue in a 'murder house'. They are able to indicate whether anything of the murder remains, natural or otherwise. :O_o:

Do you have these devices for the new place?

Davedacarpainter

SN Certified Technician
Nov 28, 2015
Discordia
I'm pretty sure that one dog (that is not a complete idiot) and one cat are standard issue in a 'murder house'. They are able to indicate whether anything of the murder remains, natural or otherwise. :O_o:

Do you have these devices for the new place?
Yes sir, got my fat cat charlie that you've seen in various pictures on this thread prepped and ready for action!

Noobz347

Stangnet Facilities Maint Tech... Er... Janitor
Admin Dude
Jan 4, 1985
Box behind Walmart
www.stangnet.com
Yes sir, got my fat cat charlie that you've seen in various pictures on this thread prepped and ready for action!
Ah good. Mature cats are baller. They don't rattle much unless there's a good reason to be rattled. The elder of my two commands the obedience of the K9 units.