Build Thread '83 T-top Coupe - Welding Holes in My Rear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dare to be different Dave
16681980_1285750348168598_3781180053398427989_n.jpg

Reactions: 7 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Who am I kidding anyhow. I'd settle for some ratted out POC thing right now just so it can roll.

I eventually will do the five lug conversion, but it'll come with the drivetrain conversion. So, really, about three years from now.

Though later this year I will throw some money away and get a nice set of four lug wheels.

Who am I kidding anyhow. I'd settle for some ratted out POC thing right now just so it can roll.

I eventually will do the five lug conversion, but it'll come with the drivetrain conversion. So, really, about three years from now.

Though later this year I will throw some money away and get a nice set of four lug wheels.
Look local for some used 4 lugs? Pennys on the dollar and the savings can be applied to the 5 lug conversion at a later date.

Reactions: 1 user
In all honesty I think a set of either stock ponies or even 10 holes reconditioned would look great on that car. Waaaay better than the trx.. and cheap. If they are going to be swapped out later, why spend a ton of money?

Reactions: 4 users
Dave i have two roached stock ponies around here somewhere you can have if you drive down and have a beer with me..
I would love to come down and have a beer with you Allen, give me a couple months or so to get past this refinancing of the house thing and make Robby a legally running car. I'll just tell my wife i'm going out for a beer:nice::cheers:

Reactions: 1 users
So that's why you like the V6 with single exhaust :O_o: lol

You could go the CHP route with the current steelies and some dog dish caps -until the 5 lug swap that is :D
IMG_1429.JPG

I know,not steelies or dog dish caps-closest I could find on google :p
Also-just kidding dave

Reactions: 1 user
For you myopic people out there that couldn't get past the talk of the wheels in order to see my beautiful refinished "steering" wheel, I shall repost with before and after photos.
IMG_2386.JPG
IMG_2688.JPG

Reactions: 5 users
Status
Not open for further replies.