Build Thread '83 T-top Coupe - Welding Holes in My Rear

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

First, side view.
image.jpg

Then with the door, I think I like it.
IMG_3172.JPG

I like it dave,and I'm impressed with your taping skills lol. What are you thinking on the holes? Are you going to paint the center caps?

I like the painted wheel. The holes and polished lip make the wheel look a lot better.

If you paint the holes they'll look like a better version of everyone's spray bombed ten holes

Reactions: 1 user
I freakin hate stock 4 lug wheels I hate turbines, I hate pony's, I hate ten holer's.

I hate them on a boat, I hate them with a goat. I hate them here and there,.I hate them everywhere.

Except, the painted wheel looks better than the raw version. And the bare holes look better raw, period. I don't hate them as bad.

If you have to use those ugly assed wheels Dave, Paint the other three like you painted the one.

Reactions: 2 users
I freakin hate stock 4 lug wheels I hate turbines, I hate pony's, I hate ten holer's.

I hate them on a boat, I hate them with a goat. I hate them here and there,.I hate them everywhere.

Except, the painted wheel looks better than the raw version. And the bare holes look better raw, period. I don't hate them as bad.

If you have to use those ugly assed wheels Dave, Paint the other three like you painted the one.
That's exactly what I was thinking. I hate them less with the new paint. Still hate them, just less.

Reactions: 1 users

I will not roll them in the rain. I will not roll them on a train. I will not roll them here or there. I will not roll them anywhere.

Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.