Build Thread '83 T-top Coupe - Welding Holes in My Rear

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

My brother died.

Dave, so sorry for your loss. I hope this comes across genuine and sincere,in that at least he did not suffer long and is now in a better place. I watched my Dad deteriorate over 3 months to a point where he was unrecognizable and lost most of his motor functions.

Wishing your brother peace and God Speed.

Reactions: 1 users
Sorry to hear that Dave. I generally have mixed emotions when relatives die that have been ill for some time.

It's probably why I don't chime in on family member illness very much (well that and my propensity for situational levity doesn't always play well).

I'm sorry for your loss.

Reactions: 1 user
Wow... I.., I really just came here to check up on you as I've been away for a few weeks. 3 pages ago there was a picture of you and your brother and I had high hopes, the bottom of that page gave me a sinking feeling, and now I'm having a hard time finding the words. Especially after Joe's post, the only thing I can say is you and your family have my deepest condolences and as with the rest of the forum I'm here for you in any way I can be of service. Rest In Peace. I'm so sorry for your loss Dave.

Sorry for your loss. I'm coming up on 1 year since my mom died, and it is starting to get hard to deal with again. Just know his suffering has ended. Sorry if I sound crass, I really do mean well but have a hard time expressing it in words.

I appreciate you guys, thank you.

His funeral is today. My son and I will be pallbearers as is right for us to be. Andy loved his uncle Larry.

I am doing better.

41 years ago when Larry and his wife got married my brother Bob and I were groomsman. Fancy lime green tuxes with ruffled shirts, lol.

I was only fifteen then and was depending on Bobby to drive us to the church. He was seventeen and we got lost on the way and barely got there on time.

I’m driving myself today.:chair:

Reactions: 4 users
I know it's tough, but Larry is no longer suffering and that's the main thing that counts. I'll keep you and your family in your thoughts and prayers.
You know how it is Drew, time heals wounds.

I’m gettIng better. This weekend I have to go out to help organize Larry’s stuff. He didn’t leave much for his wife so I’ll help her sell it.

With the turn of events I may be changing a few things I do to my mustang. I’ll explain more after this weekend.

On a sort of positive note, I did get to see some of my sisters I haven’t seen in a few years. That was nice.

So Dave, how ya doin'?
I didn’t want to ignore you Nick, so, I’m ok.

Having two siblings die from esophageal cancer has the rest of us thinking. Both died within two months of receiving chemo and radiation treatments. All it did was to make my brother and sister sicker than dogs. It’s like the cancer fed off of it. I believe I would forgo treatment if I’m ever diagnosed with it. Just ask for some bi*chin’ pain killers and relax until it’s over.

• Sad
Status
Not open for further replies.