Build Thread '83 T-top Coupe - Welding Holes in My Rear

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

Here's a mix for everyone
image.jpg

let me fix that for you....(and subscribe at the same time....)
IMG_0241[1].JPG
Wild Turkey 101 and Diet Coke! Humm..... The purpose of the Diet Coke would be? Lol.

I got to meet Ozzie Smith back when he was still playing. I lived in Colorado Springs during the Rockies inaugural season and I went up to Denver every time the cardinals came to play. He's a really nice fellow.

Last edited:
When you have days-that you don't want to remember:)
image.jpeg

Mixed with-
image.jpeg
Ah Jeez Chris! When I was a kid, I ran away from home at sixteen and shared an apartment with a couple guys from work. We had, what at the time would be considered, epic parties. We used Everclear to make a drink called Purple Jesus.

It was fine until I woke up the next morning with my face stuck to the toilet seat with purple puke surrounding me and a headache that told me I wanted to die. I haven't drank any since. 38 years Everclear free!

Reactions: 1 user
Ah Jeez Chris! When I was a kid, I ran away from home at sixteen and shared an apartment with a couple guys from work. We had, what at the time would be considered, epic parties. We used Everclear to make a drink called Purple Jesus.

It was fine until I woke up the next morning with my face stuck to the toilet seat with purple puke surrounding me and a headache that told me I wanted to die. I haven't drank any since. 38 years Everclear free!

My teenage years/early 20's we used to make jungle juice with everclear lol

Reactions: 1 users
Mannn.....:nonono: it's getting to be like some sort of reoccurring event in several of these threads now.......

Pictures of booze.

Everclear, Vodka, whiskey and beer in this one, Whiskey and beer in mine, Wine coolers in one of them Texas boys threads ( I knew there was something wrong with Texas)....Rum in Raggedy's.....Beer in all of them...All the makings for some bizarro "cars and country" song. .

It's like a late night rolling advertisement for debauchery.

And it all points back to the entrance of one particular member.......
smiley-7484.gif

Reactions: 5 users
Mannn.....:nonono: it's getting to be like some sort of reoccurring event in several of these threads now.......

Pictures of booze.

Everclear, Vodka, whiskey and beer in this one, Whiskey and beer in mine, Wine coolers in one of them Texas boys threads ( I knew there was something wrong with Texas)....Rum in Raggedy's.....Beer in all of them...All the makings for some bizarro "cars and country" song. .

It's like a late night rolling advertisement for debauchery.

And it all points back to the entrance of one particular member.......
smiley-7484.gif
Dammit @RaggedGT , he's talking about you, you know!:stick:

I'm from Oklahoma Mike. Have you ever listened to a good old classic country song? You thought the lyrics are just make believe stories. Now you'll be in one yourself. You owe me another bottle of whiskey (That'll be the chorus of the song, btw).

I'm from Oklahoma Mike. Have you ever listened to a good old classic country song? You thought the lyrics are just make believe stories. Now you'll be in one yourself. You owe me another bottle of whiskey (That'll be the chorus of the song, btw).
Here's the rub Dave.

Despite the fact that prohibition has been abolished for 100 years now. it is illegal to ship even one bottle of Kentucky bourbon across state lines by the United States Postal Service.

UPS and FedEx are licensed to ship alcohol, but can only accept shipment from a licensed shipping agent, and can deliver only to an authorized consignee.

So,....something I thought would be an easy peasy small token of my appreciation has turned out to be a giant pain in the ass.

Unless I do not disclose the contents of my shipment, and hope that it doesn't somehow get scanned, sniffed, shaken, stirred or simply just breaks,.... I gotta break the law to get my bottle of booze to you.:nonono:

I'm salivating, and not just because of the booze in this thread. Very excited to see this project.
Thanks Nick.....Nik.

It's been a little bit getting to this stage where I'm going to finally work on Robby. All it took to really set it off for me was to find those doors on CL. Now I've ordered a bunch of stuff from CJ Pony Parts. Another week and a half I'll order more. Another couple weeks, a bunch more.

It's getting exciting for me finally, not just an idea, but action. I really love this stuff.

Congratulations on the baby, btw.

There is some truth in that comment Dave.. I've tried to dial back my Derailements-even spent some time in the squeaky wheel (hasn't gone well lol.) but I promise to keep my off topic shenanigans to a minimum from here on out ;)

Breakfast of Champions :p
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I promise- last one for today

1+1=2, huh?

How's the finger?
I forgot to tell you...

It's infected.

The "less than Doctors" at American family Care, opted to use actual "cat gut" stiches to close my finger as opposed to "absorbables", stating at the time that because of the nature of a finger, and it's usage, he opted for a stronger stich instead. He wanted me to come back in 10 days for the removal.

8 days later my finger has gone red,..the stich knot has grown over, So I return to the place to get them removed. What also should have been an easy peasy process, has now turned into a session where the stich was pulled through the skin......as opposed to being snipped and gently tugged out. A ten day series of oral antibiotic, and a "I'll never go there again" etched into my head.

Here's the rub Dave.

Despite the fact that prohibition has been abolished for 100 years now. it is illegal to ship even one bottle of Kentucky bourbon across state lines by the United States Postal Service.

UPS and FedEx are licensed to ship alcohol, but can only accept shipment from a licensed shipping agent, and can deliver only to an authorized consignee.

So,....something I thought would be an easy peasy small token of my appreciation has turned out to be a giant pain in the ass.

Unless I do not disclose the contents of my shipment, and hope that it doesn't somehow get scanned, sniffed, shaken, stirred or simply just breaks,.... I gotta break the law to get my bottle of booze to you.:nonono:
Tell you what, go ahead and buy it. Then you and Kate throw a party (be sure to invite your hippy friend!), make the party last until the bottle is empty.

All you have to do is to have the first toast with the bourbon to me.

There you go, BAM! Problem solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.